Friday, July 28, 2006

Starting Out...

The thing I dislike most about diaries, electronic, cyber or otherwise is the mental block that snaps up as soon as I'm faced with a blank page or square. What on earth to write about? It is possibly made worse by the knowledge that other people might actually read my words and so added pressure ensues. Please be patient as I muddle my way through blogger.com looking for ways to be both informative and interesting at the same time.

I'm here as a stepping stone to running my own site as a shopfront to my "about to blossom" writing business - Beginnings, Middles and Ends. BME offers ghostwriting, articles, web content, desktop publishing and e-tutoring.

I also write fiction and am in full possession of the usual writer's dream - a publishing contract worth millions and my name in lights.

As soon as I figure out how, I will post a few samples of work as well as "freebies" in the form of one or two short stories [and maybe some longer ones] that I have written.

T

No comments: