Friday, June 15, 2007

Unite to Write


Unite to Write is a collection of reprintable articles on a variety of topics such as:

  • Herbs and plants

  • Grief and widowhood

  • Writing for Children

  • Coping with Insomnia

  • Freelance writing

  • business know-how

  • Do it yourself Home Repair

  • Dealing with Coworkers

  • Medical Articles

  • Marketing and Networking

and I'm in it! I had completely forgotten about this, but one of the outcomes of the Article Challenge I participated in last year was the ebook Unite to Write. I was wandering around the web earlier and reading some of the articles on Yvonne Perry's blog when I rediscovered it.

Hop on over to Writers in the Sky and pick up a free copy. All the articles are free to be used as web content so long as the individual author's bio/resource box is used as well.



No comments: